PRAYERS OF THE FINAL PROPHET (SAAWW)
|PREVIOUS PAGE CONTENT INDEX NEXT PAGE|
116. When he 9 had completed his talk and wanted to stand up from where he was sitting, he would say:
أَللّٰهُمَّ اغْفِرْلَنَا مَا أَخْطَأْنَا وَمَا تَعَمَّدْنَا وَمَا أَسْرَرْنَا وَمَا أَنْتَ أَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنَّا، أَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَأَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَ إِلٰهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ.
O All¡h XE "All¡h" ! Forgive us for what we did by mistake and what we did on purpose, and what we concealed and what You know more of than us, You are the Foremost and You are the Last, there is no god but You.
117. In al-Durr al-Manth£r: From Umm Salamah that the Noble Prophet XE "Holy Prophet" 9 would frequently say in his du~¡:
أَللّٰهُمَّ مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَـبِّتْ قَلْبِي عَلـى دِينِكَ.
O All¡h XE "All¡h" - the Transformer of hearts! Make my heart steadfast on Your religion.
I said: “O Prophet of All¡h XE "All¡h" ! And are hearts transformed?” He said: “Yes. All¡h did not create any human being but that his heart was between two fingers from the fingers of All¡h, so if He willed he would make it upright and if He willed he would make it deviate.”
118. In Majma~ al-Bay¡n: And when he 9 heard the sound of thunder he said:
سُبْحَانَهُ مِنْهُ يُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدَ بِحَمْدِهِ.
Praise be to Him – the thunder declares His glory.
119. S¡lim ibn ~Abdill¡h narrates from his father who said: Whenever the Noble Prophet XE "Noble Prophet" 9 heard thunder and thunderbolts he said:
أَللّٰهُمَّ لاَ تَقْـتُلْنَا بِغَضَبِكَ، وَلاَ تُهْلِكْنَا بِعَذَابِكَ، وَعَافِنَا قَبْلَ ذٰلِكَ.
O All¡h XE "All¡h" ! Do not kill us with Your wrath, and do not destroy us with Your punishment, and grant us amnesty before that.
120. In the Am¡li of Shaykh ±£s¢: When the Noble Prophet XE "Holy Prophet" 9 saw a dark cloud, he would leave everything and say:
أَللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا فِيهِ.
O All¡h XE "All¡h" ! I seek Your protection from any evil that is in it.
And if it passed he would praise All¡h XE "All¡h" , and if it rained he would say:
أَللّٰهُمَّ نَاشِئاً نَافِعاً.
O All¡h XE "All¡h" ! Make it a beneficial cloud.
121. In al-Bi¦¡r: When the Noble Prophet XE "Holy Prophet" 9 saw that the wind had become strong he would say:
أَللّٰهُمَّ اجْعَلْهَا رِيَاحاً وَلاَ تَجْعَلْهَا رِيْحاً.
O All¡h XE "All¡h" ! Make it (from the other) winds and do not make it (the destructive) wind.
122. In Muhaj al-Da’aw¡t: From J¡bir, from Ab¢ Ja~far D who said: Jibra`¢l said: “O Prophet of All¡h XE "All¡h" ! Know that I have not loved any prophet as much as I love you, so say frequently:
أَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّكَ تَرى وَلاَ تُرى، وَأَنْتَ بِالْمَنْظَرِ الأَعَلـى، وَأَنَّ إِلَيْكَ الْمُنْـتَهى وَالرُّجْعى، وَأَنَّ لَكَ الآخِرَةَ وَالأُولـى، وَأَنَّ لَكَ الْمَمَاتَ وَالْمَحْـيَا، رَبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَذِلَّ وَأَخْزى.
O All¡h XE "All¡h" ! You see but cannot be seen, and You are at the highest viewpoint, and to You is the final destination and return, and Yours are the end and the beginning, and Yours are the place of death and life. O Lord! I seek Your protection from being disrespected and disgraced.”
|PREVIOUS PAGE NEXT PAGE|